Last Updated on
If you miss the previous N-power Batch A and Batch B programme or you are new to the programme. There is a good news as N-power Batch C application for recruitment exercise is schedule to commence on the 26th of June 2020.
In this article I will be discuss the required documents for online registration for N-Power Batch C for interested applicants. But before I list the necessary documents I will like to briefly define what is N-power and how it works.
What Is N-power?
N-power is a economic program under the federal government, initiated to addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.
How N-power Programme Works
The N-Power programmes are broadly categorized into two major categories, N-Power Graduate Categories and N-Power Non-Graduate Categories.
N-power Graduate Categories.
The N-Power Graduate category also known as N-Power Volunteer Corps is the post-tertiary engagement initiative for Nigerians between 18 and 35. It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2-year duration. The graduates will undertake their primary tasks in identified public services within their proximate communities.
All N-Power Volunteers are entitled to computing devices that will contain information necessary for their specific engagement, as well as information for their continuous training and development. N-Power volunteers will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas which include;
- N-power Agro: N-Power Agro Volunteers will provide advisory services to farmers across the country. They will disseminate the knowledge that has been aggregated by the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in the area of extension services.
- N-power Health: N-Power Health Volunteers will help improve and promote preventive healthcare in their communities to vulnerable members of the society including pregnant women and children and to families and individuals.
- N-power Teach: N-Power Teach Volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria. N-Power Teach Volunteers will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria.
- N-power Tax: N-Power volunteers will be selected to work as Community Tax Liaison Officers to work in their states of residence with the state’s tax authorities. The N-Power community tax liaison officers will have responsibilities which will include answering online inquiries, customer management, creating awareness of tax compliance.
N-POWER NON-GRADUATE CATEGORIES.
The N-Power Non-Graduate category is designed to train and empower non-graduates with skills that they can use for the betterment of themselves and the economy at large. The programme offers training and certification programme for all successful candidates.
The N-Power Non-Graduate category will provide training and certifications in 2 key areas which include;
- N-power Knowledge: The N-Power Knowledge programme is the Federal Government’s first step towards diversifying to a knowledge economy. This programme will work alongside the planned eight innovation hubs across the country to provide incubation and acceleration of the technology and creative industries. The programme is a ‘Training to Jobs’ initiative, essentially ensuring that participants can get engaged in the marketplace in an outsourcing capacity, as freelancers, as employees, and as entrepreneurs.
- N-power Build: N-Power Build is an accelerated training and certification (Skills to Job) programme that will engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians in order to build a new crop of a skilled and highly competent workforce of technicians, artisans and service professionals.
REQUIREMENTS FOR N-Power BATCH C REGISTRATION 2020.
One of the major requirements for N-power recruitment 2020 will include National ID in order to stand as a proof of your identity and your BVN to curb out disengaged beneficiaries of the Batch A And Batch B. With these two, you can proceed with your N-power batch c registration.
Other required documents includes:
- Degree certificate.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- NYSC number.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Valid Email address.
- Passport photograph.
In addition to the document listed above applicants are also required to possess the following character:
- willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone.
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- Pass relevant test.
Also Read: How to apply paylater loan
HOW TO APPLY FOR N-power BATCH C REGISTRATION 2020.
- To get started, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN and a recent passport photograph.
- Login to N-Power portal then click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”.
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account;
- If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface. If the BVN details are accurate, you will be allowed to proceed to the application portal to fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualification. You will receive a unique N-Power identification number;
- Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly;
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes.
- Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
Am sure with this piece of content you can now apply for N-power Batch C recruitment exercise registration on your own easily from the comfort of your home.
Need any help on how to apply? use the comment box. And don’t forget to share this piece with friends.